Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Year's Resolution

Well, like most, my new year's resolution is to LOSE WEIGHT (again). So far, I am extremely proud of myself. I have exercised for the last 5 days straight (4 of which at 5 AM, yes AM). I have also ate only healthy foods. Guess what, I have lost 6 pounds this week! Woohoo! For all you skinny people who may not know, fat people can lose weight at a faster pace than normal. After a little while, the pace will definitely slow down. I guess it is your body's way of saying, Thank God, we can get rid of this excess....lets do it quick before she goes back to her bad habits! I like exercise videos because I do not like to be out in the elements...meaning I don't like to exercise a)outside in the hot and/or cold and b) I don't like for other people to see me exercise. When I was skinny, I loved to go to Aerofit for step aerobics. No more...it all happens inside my own home baby! I can't wait until next week because I ordered a new set of exercise videos. If you have ever heard of Chalene Johnson and/or Turbo Jam, then you may have heard of her new workouts, ChaLEAN Extreme. It focuses on strength training but is supposed to also burn fat too. I will let you know how I like it. I have to admit I was surprised at the price tag ($120) so it better be good and it better work!

No comments: