Thursday, January 8, 2009

My Very Messy Craft Room


Most who know me from stamping knows I don't show off my craft room. Why? Because it is always a MESS. I am generally a messy person. Clean, mind you. Just messy. Some of you Type A people may not think there is a difference. Well, you are wrong...there is a very big difference. You non-Type A people know exactly what I am talking about. So here is a before and after picture of my craft room. Now, I must clarify, the "before" picture was right after the Christmas Gift Class I had so everything kind of got dumped in there afterward. It isn't usually quite THAT messy. Of course this "after" pic was taken immediately after I cleaned it all up and it now looks much more similar to the "before" picture. I really do wish I was more organized. I know I would enjoy my craft room MUCH more if it weren't always so messy that I can barely even use it to actually stamp.

3 comments:

MommaJen said...

what a wonderful craft room - fabulous! Oh, and I'm back on Weight Watchers again as well ---good luck on your journey and kudos on the exercising!

Emily said...

Love the pics! I think creative people are generally messy, and I totally understand the difference between clean/dirty, and messy/organized.

Kimberly said...

I LOVE your craft room!