Friday, July 17, 2009

Scrapbooking and more scrapbooking....

I am really getting into the scrapbooking thing. I always stuck to cards b/c I liked the instant gratification and I loved the thought of sending someone a homemade card (still do!!!)...BUT the idea of scrapbooking was so overwhelming. I still love cards and my Stamp Camps have always focused on cards (thus far) but....I have conquered my fears and now I LOVE scrapbooking!!! I have also learned I am much more creative if I scrapbook without pictures and add them later. Here is what I have been up to lately....

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Such beautiful pages! I love them!

Jenn said...

Those are awesome! You should think about doing a Scrapbook Stamp Camp. I would definitely come!

Jeannie said...

AWWWW, thanks Jennifer! That is such a compliment coming from such a talented stamper! :)

Emily said...

I like all those pages too! I think I'm exactly where you were...cards are easier, scrapbooking is overwhelming, but I'm really trying, so I hope it keeps getting easier! Not sure I can do it yet without the pics.... :-)