Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Can't Wait for Thanksgiving

I am in a real hurry for Thanksgiving to get here. Not only for the fun times with family and all the good food but for the time off. I am taking the Wednesday before and the Monday after off. Monday is my birthday..the big 37. Wow. I can't believe that. I already have plans for every single day of my break. And no, can you believe it? No stamping is in the plan. Cleaning, cooking, organizing, decorating for Christmas and completing a family cookbook (big project) are all in the plan. Even though no stamping will be involved, I am looking forward to some productive time at home. What are your plans for Thanksgiving? Oh yeah, Emily will be on a CRUISE! Everyone else?

1 comment:

ricewp said...

Your family cookbook sounds like a great idea and I'd like to make a suggestion. I created a wonderful family cookbook using Family Cookbook Project and I could not be happier with how easy it was to get everyone in my family to contribute recipes and then have our family cookbook printed. Not only do we have a printed cookbook, but are recipes are online so it is easy to email them to friends that don’t have the cookbook available to them.

A family cookbook is something everyone can enjoy for many, many years!